Tuesday 5 June 2007

Hot day!

Hello, I'm here :)

It's been nice weather again and I'm sweating like piggy! lol Anyway I've done washing today and should b dry quickly! gd gd. I've got a letter from my friend from Japan this morning and she sent us some pics of us(that's nice of her)! She is doing all right and I used to work with her by the way. So We will write to her back as soon as possible.
We bought a father's day card yesterday and will send it to my dad in Japan soon! big surprise!!
We are invited to my husband's friends wedding this Saturday! Big congratulation!
And my mum in low will go to Wales on holiday next week hope she will have a gr8 time and have a nice rest!
Sanity Fair is coming soon :) I can't believe its June already! dead quick! I have to get ready for Sanity Fair this week or next week. should be ok I think......
My mum rung up on the other day and she is doing well and she said my nan had a dream of our baby was premature so I have to be careful hope everything will be fine(I'm worried tho)
Mun will send a small packet to us soon! excited :)
Anyway fingers cross everything will be all right and Have a nice day!
Thank u 4 all ur comments every time!

2 comments:

emma said...

Hi Garfield,

Sorry I've not been had chance to leave comments recently. I enjoyed reading your blog though. I'm sure your Dad will be pleased with his card.

Stacey said...

hi garfield i find your blog very nice and your family sound like really nice people and congratulations hope u and your husband enjoy having a baby boy what will u call him well got to go now see ya stacey