Tuesday 26 June 2007

Garfield and Fujiko Hemming

Hello! Garfield is here :)
Its really nice blue sky today its bit chilly tho but never mind! How r u all? I'm not too bad.
I've been having rest and relax since we had Sanity Fair and I'm thinking about room decoration in flat! Just a nice change basically, and decorate baby's room very soooooon :)
We've got a car seat off friend on the other day(lucky!) also we promised to get some baby things off another friends! so we r getting ready 4 our baby! gd gd :)
Do u know Fujiko Hemming by the way? She is famous pianist and I'm her big fun!!! She is a half Japanese and Russian-Swedish and she is famous in Japan! I like her books as well!
So if u have any chance please listen her piano and read books! they r worth honestly!
I put her home page on my list so let's have look people!! lol
Anyway hope u have a good day!

see ya!

2 comments:

bilingual said...

hiya sweetheart,love youy so much,i read your texes and treasure them and will show them our little one in the future xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bilingal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

klahanie said...

Hi Garfield-
The weather was a little better today, that's for sure. Still almost anything would be an improvement over the rubbish weather we have had over the last few weeks.
Hope everything is going well as you get ready for the arrival of your baby. I wish you well.
I shall check out Fujiko Hemming. I have never heard of her. I remember when I went to school in Vancouver that a lot of the Japanese students loved to play the piano.
Very nice talking to you at Sanity Fair. All the best to you Garfield.
Kind regards adanac67.