Tuesday 22 May 2007

Keep smilimg!

hiya all :)
How r u doing? I'm doing well but I've got a muscle-ache at the moment! never mind.
It's really funny weather today cuz its cloudy but its really warm! I left washing out this morning so hope it'll be ok and dried!!! I like washing cuz I feel really clean and feel just nice.

I saw my midwife on the other day and everything was all right so I and my husband r really happy about it :) My mum sent us e-mail this week and everything is all right over there as well. Also she is doing ok! gd gd! We'll write to my family and friends really soon maybe sending some sweets for my brothers! They'd like it deffo!!! Father's day is coming soon by the way!

I and my husband went to grave yard yesterday and we found a dead hedgehog. so sorry! and we made a small grave for her. God bless!

It's 17th June so we will send a nice card and nice gift to my dad next month! will b gr8 :)

I think its same day as Japanese one to be honest. Mum's day is different tho! anyway never mind. By the way did u know that garfield(not me) have his mother? she is here.

Hope u'll have a gr8 day!

See ya!!

3 comments:

emma said...

I didn't realise taht Garfield had a mother - but of course he has! Thanks for the reminder about Father's Day garfield - I must get a card for my Dad. Glad that all is going well with your baby.

purkul said...

hya garfield,

no i didn't no garfield has a mother, but thinking about it it's pretty much a given ain't it! but now i do know & thats good to know! ;-)

Good to hear that everything is ok with the wee 1.

sorry to hear ya feelin achy though, take it easy & get plenty of rest! its a big old task 4 y body it needs time to recouparate!

Take care
purkul
x

pebbles-ricicle said...

Glad everything is going well with the baby Garfield.

Remember to take it easy and rest lots you wont get much of a chance once the baby arrives.

Take care of yourself.

pebbles-ricicle x