Tuesday 12 June 2007

Busy week!

Hi ya! How r u all? I'm fine :)


I've been busy since last week cuz Sanity Fair is coming this Saturday! I have to get ready 4 origami things very soon! deffo! Also I want to say thank you to ppl in media action group for buying origami paper! I didn't expect how expensive they were! Thank u a lot! and I'll do my best :) Hope weather will be fab. I've got a letter from my mum and auntie in Japan this morning and I rung up to my nan as well. Everything is all right over there so that's good. I like watching spring watch in a moment. I think animals r fantastic :) Don't u think?

Anyway see u next time!

2 comments:

pebbles-ricicle said...

hi
i've found myself watching springwatch live in the early hours while doing my baby's night feeds, lots of cute baby owls and badgers, very sweet.
Glad your family are well.

take care
pebbles-ricicle x

purkul said...

hya,

think its fab that you are volunteering your time to bring a bit of eastern culture to the sanity fair activities!

i'll try and have a go, if i can fight me way through the crowds!!

fingers x'd the weather holds up too.

see you saturday!

purkul
x