Wednesday 27 June 2007

Garfield's comment about Mind blog project

Hello,

Today's my post is my personal comment about this project! I've never done blog before I started this mind blog project to be honest but when I've done some my blogs at the first time I found its fun and its really positive things.

Good things r we can have look the other people's blog and comment each other, I think its really positive anyway. Also we don't have to put any personal things too! gd gd! safe!
And I like coming here to talk to people as well :)
I'd love to continue my blog in the future and hope lots of people can know about this project and join in!!!!
Thank u for all ur comments every time!
I think mind blog project is fantastic!

Anyway see u next time!

3 comments:

emma said...

Thanks for your comments Garfield. It's great to have you involved with the project. I've really enjoyed reading your posts.

klahanie said...

Hi Garfield-
I agree with you. Doing blogs on the mindbloggling website are indeed: "fun and its really positive."
I hope you do many more blogs Garfield. This is a fantastic project. We are all in this together.
Let's keep spreading the word about mindbloggling!
Happy blogging. Kind regards adanac67.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

Your positive comments are really heart warming. It is good to see you every Tuesday, I am so glad that you are part of this wonderful, mutually supportive community....D x