Tuesday 19 June 2007

Big Success!

Hello how r u?
We've done really well on Sanity Fair! I had really good experience cuz it was first time to me!
Also I'm glad lots of people learn origami on the day! So I'll do it again next year if i could.

I think lots of people had a big fun day!! It was big success to me!

It's really funny weather this week but never mind! How was father's day people? I and my husband went to his dad's grave on the day and we put flower for him. Also we sent a father's day card to my dad in Japan last week so hope he got it! We had a good time!

I fell down in flat on the other day and I've got a blues on my knee it was really hurt but I'm ok now!

We rung up to my nan and my auntie last week and everything is all right over there and I told them about Sanity Fair! We'll send some pics of it later! They'd love it!!!

Anyway I want to say big thank u to people who helped to organise my origami things!


Have a gr8 day and see u later!

4 comments:

Mind Bloggling Team said...

Hello Garfield,

Just a quick reminder that the Mind Bloggling Online Survey is back on line.

It can be found at:

http://www.mindbloggling.org.uk/-_online_survey_.htm

Or follow the ‘online survey’ link on the home page of the Mind Bloggling Website:

www.mindbloggling.org.uk

Please spread the word!

Thank You

Emma & Nat

emma said...

hi Garfield,

Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work running up to Sanity Fair and on the day itself. You worked tirelessly on the day and the origami was a great success. Thanks again for all your effort. Tale good care of yourself and your growing family. em.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

It was a GREAT day wasn,t it? So glad you enjoyed it. Your origami proved to be really popular.
Hope that you have a good week, see you soon. D x

purkul said...

hello,

i thought that you were brill at sanity fair! i'm just sorry that i didn't get a chance to have a go! like you said maybe next year ay!

sorry to hear you hurt your knee, i am always covered in bumps scrapes and bruises so accident prone!

how is your pregnancy going? Not long now!

purkul
x