Tuesday 3 July 2007

English Summer Rain!

Hello all, How r u doing? I'm fine:)
I'm getting used to this English summer rain and I can't believe its July now as I wearing a polar neck top sometimes... o well, I can't morn to the weather anyway:( lol never mind!

My mum rung up this morning and it made me and my husband happy. She is doing well also I spoken to my nan on the phone as well :) She said its very warm over there now and she saw the news about flood problem over here! Hope this heavy rain will be stopping soon!

I've got some letters off my friends in Japan yesterday and today. One of them used to share office when I was working at computer company in Japan and she is a news paper writer! She put my husband article about mental health on the paper and she sent it to us with her letter!! How wonderful! Also the other my friend's sister had baby in May and another sister is a pregnant now! I was really surprised and really happy with that :) I have to write to them very very soon! I told my friends over there about mind blog project and they said its very nice so I hope many ppl will join this project in the future!
I'll see midwife next week hope everything is fine. I'm start showing bit by bit now, so excited!
Anyway, Hope u r all ok,
Take care!

1 comment:

emma said...

The weather is SO bad Garfield - promise that next year we'll sort this out! excited too about your baby. It's great to see you looking so well. Can't wait for junior to arrive! Hope all is well with the mid wife on Monday. Em