Tuesday 1 May 2007

Sunny Day!


White rabbit! ( u can say that every 1st months I think! but not sure never mind lol)

How r u everyone? I'm all right :) I like today's weather and I can't believe it's May now!!!

My mum in lows birth day is coming soon so I'll buy nice card 4 her! Also mum's day in Japan is coming soon as well!

Anyway everything is going well :) gd gd! We cut grass in our garden on the other day and my husband nearly cut his toe!!!!! but it was ok cuz boots saved his toe! We have to be really careful next time tho. I think grass is growing really fast to be honest... anyway never mind!

I'm excited to go picnic from blog trip!

Anyway see ya later!

4 comments:

bilingual said...

skeetas ketgood seh
cuddi sah

purkul said...

hya,

the weather is fab ain't it- i reakon global warming can't be a bad thing if it brings such good weather! ha ha

i'm doing really well to be honest because i normally have really bad hey fever as soon as the sun comes out!

purkul
x

emma said...

Can't wait for the picnic! Hope the weather stays fine!

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

The weather has been great hasn't it?....long may it continue! or at least until we have had our pic-nic at Trentham Gardens!