Tuesday 15 May 2007

Garfield's diary

Hello,
It's been raining almost everyday :( Where's summer gone? I really miss the hot weather! should b more warmer soon hopefully! Also it was shame I and my husband couldn't go to Trenton garden last week! Hopefully we can make it again soon :)

I had a second scan last week as well everything is all right and baby is ok! We'll go to baby shopping really soon as I've got free £5 voucher! How exited :)

Also have to make baby's room too! We will send e-mail to my auntie this afternoon so that we can know what she's been up 2! Hope everything is ok in Japan :)

Anyway have a gr8 day everyone!




4 comments:

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

So pleased that you and the baby are doing so well.

The scan photo is absolutely magical, (the detail is amazing)
You will be a wonderful mum! D x

bilingual said...

arigato,acachan tenshi xxx
suki xxxxxxxx

tone the blueshawk said...

Sorry you couldn't make Trentham as well. Thanks for sharing the scan of your baby - I'm really pleased all is going so well - Tone x

emma said...

Really pleased all is going well for you Garfield. Time is passing very quickly, well it feels like that for me - before we know it he'll be here.