Tuesday 8 May 2007

God bless


Hiya!

How r u doing? I'm not too bad. We've been funeral this morning and that made me a little bit down but I'm fine now so never mind. God bless anyway.

Good things r we've got a letter from my mum last week and she rung up this morning and she is all right and we had a lovely chat together on the phone, it made me really happy :) My husband spoke to her and he feel happy as well ! gd gd :) My family r doing ok but my nan's doggie pasted away a few days ago cuz he was really old dog.... God bless him!! I'm sure he's gone to doggie's heaven!


I don't like today's raining by the way hope it will be fine on our picnic day!


Did u have a good May day yesterday? I and my husband made some origami :) It was fun actually! Also I helped to cut his hair before yesterday. I like his new look now! get ready 4 summer tho.


We sent a mother's day card to my mum cuz it is this month in Japan so hope she'll get it on time. Also my mum in lows birthday is next week, we bought a nice card for her!


Anyway everything is doing fine.

Hope u'll have a great week!


see u next time :)




2 comments:

Mind Bloggling Team said...

Hi garfield, Sorry to hear about the funeral. They are really sobering occassions aren't they.

I'm glad to hear your Mum has been in touch. It must be tough for you being so far apart. I'm am very impressed with how well you manage. It's always good to hear from your family though isn't it?

there is another bank holiday soon and then a HUGE gap before we get another one. Never mind. Hope all is well with the baby and you.

Thanks for the origami - the're fantastic!

tone the blueshawk said...

Sorry for your sadness, but it must have been great to talk to your Mum. Take care of yourself and the new life within - txxx