Tuesday 24 April 2007

Garfield's diary

hello everyone!

I don't like this week's weather..... raining and bit cold. Summer should be coming very soon I hope. Sanity Fair is coming soon by the way in June! It will be first time for me tho. I'll do some origami things on Sanity Fair!! I'm excited by now! :)

My husband had hair cut a few days ago! He cut mostly and I finished off! It is all right tho.

He is learning Japanese now and doing well, I'll make the other lesson 4 him later.


Anyway have a good day! and see u next time!!

2 comments:

emma said...

Hi Garfield,

I'm really looking forward to Sanity Fair - can't wait to see the origami! Thanks for the comments on my blog too! M x.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

I am sure you will really enjoy Sanity Fair, your origami will be quite unique ( a first - I think!) D x