Tuesday 6 March 2007

" I shall be too late! "





Hello ;)

Did you say " White rabbit? " on 1st March? lol I did;) I can't believe it's March now! but anyway How are you everyone? I'm ok. I've got e-mail from my friends in japan this morning! and she told me she went to US with her fiance couple weeks ago! She had engaged there! It was nice hearing off her! and it's a big news to me as well!
I miss my family and my friends in japan by the way! Hope they can come to here sometimes in the future!

It'll be great! Anyway, I'm going to hospital to scan baby this week! I'm excited but I'm also a bit nervous I hope everything will be fine!

Have you ever read a book or film of Alice in wonder land? I love it ;) I like curious story!

I want to go to Alice shop in oxford someday! I love dodo! I've never seen real dodo bird before!

Anyway I'm looking for new great book!

so see you next time!










5 comments:

pebbles-ricicle said...

Hi Garfield

Good luck with the scan i'm sure it will go well. Enjoy every minute of it, it's the first glimpse you'll get of your lovely little one.

pebbles-ricicle x

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,
No, I forgot to say "White rabbits",like I forgot "pancake day" until you reminded me.
I hope everything goes well with the scan,(I'm sure it will)Good luck! Dx

tone the blueshawk said...

I did say white rabbits, and pancake day reminded me how much I like pancakes - I've made them four times since. Talking of things Japanese - I'm a big fan of the films of Hayao Miyazaki - especially the ones with a Japanese setting like Spirited Away, Pom Poko, My neighbour Totoro and Princess Mononoke.
Great to read your blog - hope the scan went well - Tone

emma said...

I've never knew that saying white rabbit was a tradition on the 1st march - I will from now on.

I know I can't believe it's March either - scary.

Hope the scan went well!

Garfield said...

thank u all coments every time!
I like reading all coments every single my blog!
Have a good day :)

Garfield