Tuesday 27 March 2007

Garfield's diary


Hello everyone!


What have u been up 2? I'm doing all right and I'm 14 weeks pregnancy now! I don't have morning sickness or nothing tho! That's good :) I'm lucky I think.........

Anyway I can't wait till September!!!! It'll be gr8 experience to me ever ;)

I don't want to know boy or girl till baby will be due so it'll be good surprised.

Well, my cold is much more better now and I'm glad it's really warm weather this week. I hope summer is coming very very soon.

This is my one of favourite singer and doll here by the way! lol


Anyway hope u have a good day and I want to say big thank u to every single comments!!


Thanks a lot!


See u next time :)

3 comments:

purkul said...

hello garfield,

glad to hear that your not getting any sickness and that your cold is on the mend!

fingers xd things will keep on the up n up!

purkul
x

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

I'm glad that you are now feeling better, and it's great that you are not experiencing morning sickness - you are lucky indeed!Dx

emma said...

I think it's great that you want the gender of the baby to be a surprise. Not sure I would be able to wait. Good for you garfield. Em.