Wednesday 14 March 2007

Japanese brilliant films!










Hello everyone! How r u? I've got a cold now! my nose keep running! my throat has gone as well :( Anyway!!! I'd love to introduce some brilliant Japanese films;) Most fomous Japanese director is Hayao Miyazaki. I like all his pieces such as "the neighbor totoro", "princess mononoke", "Laputa; castle in the sky", "Kiki's Delivery Service", "Howl's moving castle", "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" and "Spirited Away". I've seen them in japan! They are so fantastic story!!!! Some of them came up on tv here on the other day! Did u watch them?Anyway hope u'll enjoy to watch them;)
Ok!
See ya next time!

3 comments:

Alec said...

My favourite Miyazaki films are "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle". I wonder, though, how much significance I miss because I'm from the West?

emma said...

Sorry to hear about your cold Garfield. Here's a quick honey recipe - it's meant to be good for sore thoughts.

teaspoon of:
Blackcurrent jam (high in vitimin C)
Honey (preferably local)

A good chunk of lemon - squeeze the juice

Stick it all in a mug and add hot water and enjoy.

Em.

tone the blueshawk said...

If I'm feeling low watching "Kiki's delivery service" or "Laputa" brightens my day. These Miyazaki's films have given me an entirely new and positive take on Japanese culture - Tone x