Tuesday 20 March 2007

Garfield's gr8 channel

Hello!
Did you have a good time on mother's day? Hope you did ;) Thank you 4 all your comments it mean to me a lot honestly!!

I still have got my cold I think its because of the weather! It was hailing a lot yesterday and its still cold.... Anyway hope it'll be more better! thank u 4 ur good recipe Emma by the way!
I'm 13 weeks pregnancy now! Baby is coping well I hope! I can't wait next scan till this May:)

I'd love to introduce some Japanese comedy today. Well my favorite comedy film are " Shimotsuma-monogatari ", " NANA " and " Kisarazu Cats eye"!!! They are ace! I love them:)

If you've got chance please watch one of them or all of them cuz they r fab and really funny honestly!!!!

Anyway see you next time! God bless u!!!!

4 comments:

emma said...

Great blog garfiled. Really delighted to have you with us. I've seen a few Japanese films, which I've really enjoyed but not comedy. Will have a go though. Great to hear about the baby too. Take good care, Em.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,
Hope your cold leaves you feeling better soon, very glad that the baby is doing so well. I will look at the scan photo next week,(forgot today) loved the photos on your blog!
Have a good week.

tone the blueshawk said...

I'll look out for those films - and I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well - very best wishes
Tone x

chris164 said...

hope your getting better. Atleast you've got plenty of time to get ready for the baby.