Tuesday 3 April 2007

Happy Easter!


Hiya!

Easter is coming very soon :) yey! And I can't believe its April already now lol
I like this week's weather its really warm! gd gd ;)
our Chinese friends are going back to China this month so we r missing them a lot!We will keep in touch tho!
I'm glad I found my husband put more weight on now by the way! lol
I am teaching some Japanese to my husband and he is learning a lot!!! gd:)
Anyway, have u ever seen film called "Happy feet"? We've seen it last week and its really funny and nice story! I want to watch it again actually......
Anyway hope u'll have a gr8 Easter!!!!
Thank u for all ur comments every time :)

see u soon!

2 comments:

emma said...

It is so nice now that the weather is getting warmer Garfield. Being able to go outside without a coat on is great. I've heard that happy feet is a good film - glad you enjoyed it. Have a great easter and thanks for the blog.

Domenica said...

I agree Garfield it is so much more pleasant, when the weather is warm and sunny. Hope you have a happy Easter.