Wednesday 1 August 2007

Late summer!

Hello!

Summer came back to us finally! yey!:) I was sweating like a pig yesterday as it was so hot! I love it, lol

Anyway I can't believe its August now(white rabbit by the way) my birthday is coming soon :)

And won't b long till September too as baby is coming soon!!

I want to say thank u 4 all ur comments it was really helpful 2 me! I've got some useful vouchers from Boots on the other day and I've got a free changing bag and camera yesterday!

Also a baby cot will come next week as my mum in low bought it 4 us so everything nearly organised! gd gd! I'll see midwife next week again to make sure everything r all right.

Anyway hope this summer won't go anywhere!! and have a gr8 day people!
See u soon!



5 comments:

klahanie said...

Hey Garfield-
Yippee! We have had a bit of sunshine. I know the withered plants in my garden seemed quite shocked by it all!
Hope you have a nice birthday. Bet you guys are getting excited about the arrival of your baby.
Here's hoping for more sunshine!
All the best klahanie.

emma said...

It was good to see you on Wednesday Garfield, we've been missing you. Emma.

nana said...

hi Garfield its nana here
i know its not easy being pregnant.
but trust me at the end of the day
you are going to have such a
biutifull bundle of joy in your arms and you are going to feel so proud.
anyway got to go nana.
p s carnt wiat till you have baby
all the best nana aggain.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

You are looking really well, and everything seems to be going well with your baby too!...that is wonderful!....D x

purkul said...

hya,

glad you got lots of freebee's!

i no the sun has been great, yesterday was the best sunny in the morning, followed by rain at dinner, overcast in the afternoon, followed by sun, followed by rain then thunder!

o the joys of British summer time!

take care you!

purkul
x