Wednesday 8 August 2007

Garfield's bad accident!

Hello!

How r u all? I'm bit tired today but never mind! I fell over yesterday in a car park by accident and I've got a patch on my knee!:( my stomach is all right I hope, I'll see my GP this Friday so I really hope everything is all right!!(deffo)
I had a result of my blood test on the other day and I need taking iron tablet, I try eating lots of veg now!
Anyway What have u been up 2 people? Hope all u r enjoying this weather! I DO! lol
We had lots of baby cloths off my husband's friend yesterday! yey! We saved quite a lot money 4 baby stuff actually, and we r really lucky:)
Anyway I'll see u later!
Have a gd day people!

2 comments:

purkul said...

hya u,

hope you enjoyed your trip! ;-)
Thanx 4 my comment chicken.

sur e the bump will be fine, be suprised just how robust babies r!

baby spinach leaves are full of iron m8. erm but think iron tablets r prob the way to go.

i think it makes sense to pass on baby things because they are in them for such a short amount of time!

take care chicken, and put your feet up!

purkul
x

emma said...

Hiya Garfield,

I've just realised that I've been spelling tired wrong for ages, so thank you for putting me right on that one.

Sorry to heard of your fall - hope your knee is better soon. Funny that you say that you need iron - lack of it makes you tired too. Spinach is great for it (purkul - mentioned it) and guiness but... that's alcoholic.

Anyway - take good care of yourself.

See you soon,

Em.