Tuesday 28 August 2007

Garfield's busy week!

Hello, How r u? I'm fine thank u. I really want to say thank u to all ppl who left comment on my blog cuz they helped me with my worries.
I'm not much scared of labour now as everybody told me panicking is not gd during labour and I think it will b fine as long as I am relaxing and keep gd breathing so I feel much better now!

My health visitor came up last week and she is really nice woman actually and gave me lots of useful and helpful advices! She will visit us again sometimes after baby's birth. All things goes all right :)

Yes, I had a lovely birthday thank u, My mum, my nan and my aunty sent me birthday cards from Japan! I had lots of chocolates as well (naughty naughty) it was great anyway! I'm not teenager anymore now(strange) lol

By the way, I realised that Xmas is coming soon(4 months) as I had look at a Xmas magazine on the other day! Hope we will have just nice snowing on the Xmas day and hope Santa will come to our house with presents. How excited! I know it seems ages to come but it will be coming soon!
Anyway hope everybody have a great day!
PS: Did u have a nice bank holiday Monday?
See ya!


3 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Garfield-
You just take it easy. I'm sure everything will be just fine. You have a lot of support and that is very good.
I glad you had a very nice birthday. Lots of chocolates and birthdays..sounds good to me!
Xmas?!! Yikes! Don't remind me. lol.

emma said...

Hi Garfield,

You've got such a great attitude towards life that I'm sure whatever comes you will handle superbly! I can't believe how close it is to when the baby is due. How time flies! Hope you're all well. Em.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

You show a very positive outlook and a great maturity Garfield. These qualities will serve you well, both now and in the future! You take good care of yourself..D x