Tuesday 17 July 2007

Let's rescue our planet!

Hello there,

How r u everybody? I'm not too bad! I saw on the paper about a big earthquake in Tokyo Japan this morning and 7000 people r homeless. How terrible it is! I saw a road was cracking really bad and everything were squashed, must be serious one! My family r all right as they live in north part so thanks God 4 that. Its thunder lightning and heavy shower raining out side now!
We don't need this weather we need SUNSHINE!! I'm worried about climate changing over the world we need to cut down Co2 as soon as possible.
I want to say big thank u to purkul and pebbles-ricicle 4 helping us baby stuff! It was really helpful 4 us and baby.
Anyway hope u'll have a gd day!
God bless!

5 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Garfield-
I am fine thanks. I hope all is progressing nicely with you.
Seems to me that your homeland of Japan gets an awful lot of earthquakes. I'm glad your family are okay.
We must all do our bit in saving our planet. In so far as the rain we have been getting..enough already!
Hope you have a good day and I look forward to our next chat.
Warm wishes adanac67.

pebbles-ricicle said...

Hi Garfield
Glad you liked the baby things i know how difficult it is having a baby and especially how expensive it can be. My fiance and i are just glad that you can get some use out of them. Take care of yourself and the baby.

pebbles-ricicle x

p.s have you registered your details at www.boots.com, www.tesco.com and www.pampers.com they all have online baby clubs and once you register they send you vouchers for money off loads of baby stuff such as nappys, wipes, bottles etc. It doesnt cost you anything, they also give a lot of good advice too.

purkul said...

hya,

no need for thanks at all garfield, i'm nothing more than the go between 4 the baby gear!

i hate to admit it really but yea i think we should sort out the whole pollution thing out really 4 the wee 1's if nothing else!!

but i'm not convinced the weather is down to that, my mum said that when i was born the summer was exactly like it has been this year, only with out the brilliant spring that we had. she bought me loads of summer dresses etc that i never got to wear!

i love thunder as much as i love snow - its like a rare treat!

purkul
x

emma said...

Hi Garfield,

I heard about the earthquake. What a terrifying idea. Glad taht none of your family were involved. Hope those that were affected find some peace soon. I agree though, we have to do everything we can to save the planet.

take good care,

Em.

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

I am so glad that your family in Japan were not affected by the earthquake, obviously it must have been a huge relief for you to know they are safe.
My heart goes out to all the people, who have become homeless as a result of this, and I hope that they receive all the help and support they must need so desperately.
Very best wishes.....D x