Tuesday 10 April 2007

Garfield's diary

Hello!

Did you have a good Easter? Me and my husband had a gr8 time! We had a lots of Easter egg chocolates. and watched some nice films(sound of music, wizard of oz). my mum in low looked after a dog 4 a few days. she is toy terrier and so cute! (ever so friendly). I miss her a lot!


We watched Gwen Stefanie's live concert on TV this morning. It was fab :) I like her cuz she looks different every single songs! Anyway What have u been up 2 everyone? I'm 16 weeks pregnancy now and have to see my midwife next week and my next scan is next month!


Excited! Hope everything is all right. can't wait next scan's photo!
Anyway Hope it will be really warm again tmrw!! Thanx 4 all ur comments every time!
See ya!

3 comments:

emma said...

I do like your blogs Garfield! My easter was great too. Spent a lot of time playing the drums this week. Decided to do some proper practice being inspired by Aled Jones (that's a sentence I never imagined saying!). Hope all is well with the baby - very excited for you.

Domenica said...

Glad that you had a good Easter Garfield, I did too! Hope everything continues to go well for you and the baby, what an exciting time this is for you!

purkul said...

hya,

how cute is that dog!!?

I had a great easter, although it didn't involve eggs! i havn't had any ever really. but made the most of the bank holiday and caught up with a few friends!

i love gwen, prefered her much more when she was in no doubt though.

good grief the time is passing wuick- you'll have a wee bundle of joy before you know it!

purkul
x