Tuesday 20 February 2007

It's a rockchic pancake day!


Hello!
Thank you for your comments for my first blog everybody! Also thank you for good information about Japanese foods! I was glad when I read them;)
It's pancake day today:) Are you going to have it today? We'll go to church and have pancake tonight! I like pancake with lots of fruits and honey! Anyway I'll enjoy it tonight.
I like listening music by the way! I like rock music basically I like PLACEBO, H.I.M, MUSE, Evanescence, and so on....... (a lot!) lol
I like Japanese band as well such as L'arc~an~ciel, Judy and Mary etc ............
What kind of music do you like?
Anyway I love music:) It make me feeling good when I listen music! I think its really positive things to me! ok,
I'd like to write how to cook some Japanese foods next my blog so that you can cook it!
all right then see ya!

Thank you


4 comments:

Domenica said...

Hi Garfield,

Didn't realise it was "Shrove Tuesday" today. Thanks for letting me know, I will be having pancakes tonight! Happy Blogging!

pebbles-ricicle said...

Hi garfield
Thank you for your comment on my last blog.

I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and enjoy the scan it is amazing being able to see your baby for the first time.

take care
pebbles-ricicle x

MB1007 said...

Hi Garfield
Did you have any pancakes? I did not, as I find them too sweet. Hope you enjoyed them though. Hope everything goes okay with your pregnancy. It is amazing when you see your baby for the first time. My friend is having a child in May, and is looking forward too the birth. I have teenagers myself, which keep me busy.

chris164 said...

I've gotta say Garfield, you like some great bands.