Tuesday 13 February 2007

Bless Me!


Hiya!
This is my first bloggling in my life:) I'm a bit nervous to make it but never mind!
I went to a book shop with my husband yesterday to find a book of "sushi" because I like japanese foods a lot. But I found hard to buy seaweed and some japanese stuff for cooking in Hanley so I'll contact with my mum to send some to here from Japan! And I want to have a sushi afternoon someday! It will be cool I think! Anyway hope I can have sushi afternoon soon!
Also it was our anniversary for a year of our wedding yesterday! we had a great time. it has been so quickly since we had married i think. It's a bid thing for us though! And one more good news for us is I found I'm pregnent now:) I've got a appointment to see doctor this afternoon.
I hope baby is coping well and everything will be all right. Everything is changing good way and they will be great experiances for us in the future.
Anyway I'll finish my writing for now. Thank you for reading my first bloggling!
Ok, see ya!

3 comments:

purkul said...

hello garfield,

great to see you mind bloggling! congratulations on the wedding anniversary and the new adition to your family.

you'll have to put some ideas on for japanese food!

i'll look forward to reading your next post.

purkul
x

tone the blueshawk said...

lots of reasons for congratulations! It's so good to have new bloggers joining the MB community.
There is a Chinese supermarket in Hanley which may have some of the things you need - I think there are definitely place in Manchester where you can get Japanese ingredients.
and once again welcome
Tone

emma said...

Hope you manage to get the ingredients for your sushi Garfield, and congratulations on your fantastic news! I dare say that the baby will develop a liking for sushi too!