Tuesday 18 December 2007

Garfield is back!


Hellllllllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! long long time 4 me!(I'm sorry)

YES! I had a baby on September! His name is (little) Richard and he is growing growing so quickly now he is 3 months old!!!! He is doing very well and he had a 1st injection last month. Time has been so quickly since his arrival and I'm keeping busy every day.... He wakes up just once at night so I can have a plenty sleep whole night now! gd gd :) Also he starts talking and smiling as well! He is learning a lots of things every single day (and me!)

Anyway Are u ready 4 xmas yet? We r ready so far so good.... Its 1st xmas 4 Richard and he has got loads xmas presents and he saw Santa on the other day! He had a tiny Rudolph toy off Santa!
He is such a happy boy and yes he is excited for his 1st xmas! will b gr8 and sentimental 4 him.
Also New year is coming soon! ( how quick) Anyway hope everything will b fine next year!
I promise I will continue this bloggling as much as I've got the time so hope u will have a lovely xmas and New year!

All the best and stay positive!!!!

c ya!

5 comments:

emma said...

Great to see your blog Garfield and thanks for commenting on mine. Time flies doesn't it! Just wanted to say it would be great to see you all and hope we can arrange something soon. Have a great Christmas - Richard's first. Having spent just a few days with my sister, I can't believe how quickly her newborn son has changed - how quickly they learn. He'll be a month in two days - a month! Where does the time go. Savour each moment - it's so precious.

klahanie said...

Hi Garfield
A warm welcome back to blogging. I understand how hectic the last few months have been with the arrival of Richard. Many congratulations to you. I know you are going to be a a very good Mother.
I wish you s wonderful Christmas. May your new family have a peaceful 2008. Warm wishes Gary.

purkul said...

hya chicken.

so glad you and the fam are doing so well! Miss ya 2 m8y. saw a pic of him from m, can't believe how big he's getting!

hope your well. I know what you mean about the year flying so quickly i can't get over it! well this year i'm gona make a determined effort to fit as much in as i possibly can!but i bet i''ll prob b saying the same next year! anyway, enough with my rambling! all the best for the new year flower.

nat
x

Jack said...

Have not seen you 4 a while. Hope you Jammy and Richard are ok.It would be nice to see you at magmh.Total Recall.

Butter said...

Japanese Shop Online